Subject: Re: [Leica] Off-topic: using Nikon slidescanner under MacOS X
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 08:42:13 -0400

Pascal - another option that maybe worth trying and worked for me when
I had a Polaroid SCSI scanner is to buy a SCSI to Firewire adapter- I
bought the Belkin variety and it worked in OS X

I hate SCSI - firewire is so much better .  I never could get my Jazz
drive to work on SCSI tho I use a SCSI ZIP drive with the adapter still

ernie