Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Movie sighting
From: "Paul Winkfield" <pwink@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:21:57 -0400

Yo daniel! I saw that also! I figured it got that way from bumping about
her...oh, never mind!;-)

You think you're bad, there was a TV spy show called 'Counterstrike', one
episode, they had to spy on a Russian who owned a nite club, so they had
one member use a Leica IIIF with vintage bulb flash on the dance
floor...they dubbed in a Nikon motordrive sound and electronic flash!

I yelled at the TV, what a motordrive?! you cant do that! you didn't change
the bulb!
My 6 yr old nephew  thought I was nuts!
He's 18 now and can confirm I am ;-)
<paul>