Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica CL meter question
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:12:46 -0500

Hah!  When I got home there was a message to call Sherry, my camera is
finished.  I don't think the time was bad, especially since she warned
me on my initial call that she was leaving for Germany.

I was really alluding to the fact that you need to plan to spend some
time on the phone when you call Sherry.  She's quite interesting to
talk to, and will tell you everything you need to know about your
camera.

Sonny