Subject: Re: [Leica] Photographer's vest
From: Craig Schroeder <craig@craigschroeder.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:34:44 -0500

I bought a Domke jacket with the removable sleeves some time back and
have done fine with it.  They fit a bit big so if you can't try one on
and you're deciding between sizes, you might take the smaller.  It's not
waterproof but is a nice versatile weight that keeps the worst of the
chill and moisture out without being too heavy in warmer times.