Subject: Re: [Leica] x-rays and office buildings...
From: frankandaubrey@mindspring.com
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:16:09 -0400

In answer to your question - no.  I don't know if they are governed.  I do
know that many may be adjusted to fit the sensitivity needs of its
application.  Ever notice that sometimes the keys you left in your pocket on
accident don't set off the detector?  My understanding is that the adjustment
is made by the owner of the instrument.

Frank