Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas stolen - LUG strikes back!
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:52:38 -0500

After this story, perhaps I should not say that a non-LUG fellow came into
the store the other day, and in a rush left his M7 w/35 1.4 on the counter.

Around 10 seconds later, in a rush the same non-LUG member ran back into the
store with a odd look on his face. Yeah, man don't do that again. Man and M7
are reunited.

Chris Williams
New Orleans