Subject: [Leica] Stolen equipment
From: "Andrew Amundsen" <andy@tcinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:03:07 -0500

Are there any Filipino LUGers in the Quezon City suburb of Manila? I had my
Domke bag with a nikon body and many lenses stolen from the house we stayed
in June 2001. I had resolved the black market is so huge in Manila that I'd
never hear a thing about the equipment, these stories may change my mind!

Thanks, Andrew Amundsen