Subject: Re:Subject: [Leica] .58x or .72x
From: "Frank Farmer"<frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 18:30:05 -0400

Greetings,

I also wear glasses about 99% of the time, own a M6 TTL .72 and have no
trouble viewing the 35mm frame lines.  Moreover, I second Bern re: the
difficulty of viewing the 28mm frame lines in the .72 and because of that I
rarely use the 28mm notch on the 3E.  If you find that want to go wider than
35mm for most of your shooting you may want to pay serious attention to the
.58.  But I suppose I state the obvious.  ;-).  Happy hunting.

Frank