Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm lenses -- Summicron or Elmarit
From: "Mike Stoesz" <mstoesz@wyoming.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:43:03 -0600

Howdy from the windy wilds of Wyoming;

I have and use two Canon LTM 85mm lenses and three Canon LTM 100mm
lenses and love all of them.

My favorites are the Canon 85f2 Serenar (a Sonnar clone)and the 100mm
f/3.5 black/chrome Canon.

For portraits the early 100mm f4 Canon Serenar (similar to a 90f4
Elmar) is nice.  And the late model 100f3.5 Black is tack sharp,
compact and light weight.

Any one of these lenses can be had for less than $200 each.

Best wishes, Mike