Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica: Pictures of whaling in Indonesia
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:24:14 -0700

On 10/24/02 Jeffery Smith  wrote:

>The military is also possibly wreaking havoc on whales with sonar. The
>problem with trying to preserve the whales is that we know so little
>about them.

You mean to say: I'm told by activist groups that the military is wreaking havoc
with whales with sonar.

The reality is somewhat different. I'm assuming, of course, that you mean active
sonar since just listening doesn't damage whales or much of anything else.

Now a good Leica photograph of a whale would be fun and appreciated.