Subject: [Leica] Re: San Francisco trip
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 23:43:56 -0700

Well, I blabbed to an editor that I'm going.
That means I'm on the clock on this one.
So it's going to be the Canon for chromes, and the Rollei for B/W (40mm
and 60mm).
Depending on the amount of film, I might bring an M as a just in case,
as plenty of those occur.
The gathering rally is at the foot of Market Street, time still unknown.
I do plan a little excursion to any Leica retail outlet before the
festivities start.
Slobodan Dimitrov