Subject: [Leica] Boston area: PHSNE camera show this weekend ?
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 04:59:23 -0400

Anynody interested in going to the camera show hosted
by the Photographic Historical Society of New England this weekend ?
Lots of Leica (more LTM and M than R) mostly used (and ancient)
stuff.   It's at the Waltham High School, this Saturday and Sunday.
Sometimes you can get excellent deals at this show.
I am thinking of going.  Let me know on or off list; maybe we
can hook up.  Thanks,

- - Phong