Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica wall calendars
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 06:46:38 -0700

Yes, we really should do annual FOM2 calendars (and screensavers too!).
There are a number of services that can make calendars that are
reasonable in quality and cost, though they are not as large as the
Leica calendars. I hope we can at least get the day of the week put on
them though ;-)

I also like the Ilford calendars, btw, and as far as I know they
continue to be produced...

- - marc