Subject: Re: SBLOO finder magnification: Was: [Leica] .58x or .72x?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:45:54 -0600

Aha! I figured all the references I saw to 0.7x could not be wrong.
What is the eye relief like? Can you see much around the framelines?
Can you easily use it with glasses? I have an 0.58x now but I am still
curious...

Thanks,

John

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: SBLOO finder magnification: Was: [Leica] .58x or .72x?)