Subject: Re: [Leica] SCA 300 adapter in M6 TTL
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:57:30 -0600

Isn't this all getting a little repetitive?

The 45 CL-4 with a 346/AF SCA-adapter will NOT work as a TTL flash on a
M6TTL camera.

It probably will work with the flash set to automatic or manual.

The best thing to do would be to get the 3502 SCA adapter but it still
will not get the full feature set of the 45 CL-4 flash. It will give
TTL flash but probably not TTL fill flash. The website I pointed to you
has all this information and more.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Rafael Alday" <rafaelalday@yahoo.es> (Re: [Leica] SCA 300 adapter in M6 TTL)