Subject: [Leica] Noctilust strikes: FS 90/2AA
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:24:03 -0600

Well it is my turn to be overcome by Noctilust. I have found one
locally and the price is reasonable. My wife is reasonable too; she
reasons: something comes in, something goes out. So I am offering the
seldom used but sure to be missed 90 for sale:

90/2AA EX++ cosmetics (very very minor bright marks on focusing ring)
and MINT glass. Comes with everything it came with new (box, case and
caps). $1000US

John Collier