Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm lenses #2
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:01:42 -0400

I have a lot of trouble framing the 135 with the little framelines on
the M4.  I understand a lot of other people don't have this problem.  I
recently got a nice russian finder from a friend and I may give it a try
again.  Focus has never been too accurate so it may have a problem.

As for the f4 90s, I just wanted a little more speed.  The 105/2.5
really worked for me so I wanted something similar for the Leica.  Since
the Jupiter-9 and the 105 Nikkor (first version) are Sonnar types they
have a very similar look.  However, I don't doubt that the Leica glass
is sharper.  The Sonnars are not too bad in that department though.

Mike D