Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodak Royal Gold 100
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 21:40:31 -0400

Steve,

Thanks for the nice words.  This was from the bit of snow
we had 2 days ago.  Snow in October.  Jeesh !

Actually, there is a little story behind this photo:
My daughter Baohan was taking her sweet time
getting ready for school on Wednesday, and my wife
got really upset at her, so  drove my son alone to school,
leaving Baohan behind to catch the school bus.  That
didn't phase Baohan.  She finished breakfast at her
own pace, and waited for the school bus with me.
When she saw the bus coming, she ran outside to
catch it.  I grabbed a shot of her waiting for the bus
coming around from the end of the street.  On the
snow, you can see the tire tracks from my wife's
car leaving the driveway.  That evening, I showed the
photo to my wife, and her heart melted.  Baohan on
the other hand had a grand time riding the bus to school.
Final score:  Baohan 1, Mom 0.

I'd like to get a print of this photo, but for the life of me,
cannot figure a good 8x10 crop.  I'll probably just end up
printing 8x12.

- - Phong