Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB 50mm Summicron
From: Sylvain Brugnot <sylvain@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 12:56:57 +0100

>I'm looking for a 50mm Summicron, tab version if anybody has one they are
>trying to sell.

Hi Tom,

I just saw your posting on the LUG.

I've decided to part with my 50/2. It's got a focusing tab, and was made in
Canda. It comes with the box, both caps and the detachable hood.

The glass has no scratches/marks whatsoever and the body shows no obvious
sign of use. I would say it is "mint - ", but then these ratings are quite
subjective.
You can see a picture at http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~sylvain/leica.jpg

Apart from that, it works fine, focusing is smooth, etc. The reason why I'm
selling it is that I feel more at ease with a 35mm lens.

I would be happy to sell it for $600+p&p (or £390 if in the UK)

Please get back to me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Sylvain

Replies: Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> ([Leica] Leica Items For Sale)