Subject: web sizing images (was RE: [Leica] Kodak Royal Gold 100)
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 22:56:36 -0600

Hi Phong,

I like the way you set out your image (and the image itself!), with the drop
shadow.

I'd like to know how you are downsizing the actual photo for web use? I find
my images don't look that great when I downsize them. I usually go down t0
72dpi, but I see yours is 180dpi?

Other experts out there - what the best way to get an image that looks
really nice on a web page, and doesn't start to get artefacts when it's been
downsized?

thanks

tim

Replies: Reply from "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net> (Re: web sizing images (was RE: [Leica] Kodak Royal Gold 100))