Subject: Re: [Leica] In the Sierras
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 09:54:04 -0800

Joe Dickerson, a local photographer and friend who writes for Shutterbug,
introduced me to the beauty of Mono Lake, Bodie and surrounding areas,
several years ago.

It has become almost a tradition for us to visit that area yearly.
Unfortunately Joe teaches at a local high school and can take a week for
exploration only during the Christmas break.
Our water (and our BVDs) freezes during that time as we camp in our vans.
Last year I noticed that we spent more time in the local diner than on
previous trips.
I think I will pass on Joe's invitation this year.

At Bodie I used Provia for the first time (no filtration) but was not happy
with the results as all shadows were extremely blue. No doubt a result of
the UV light at that altitude.

Joe Codispoti