Subject: RE: [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 43
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 17:37:18 -0500

Graham,

> There were three shotgun cartridges lodged in the back of the trailer
> so I picked them up and placed them in shot by way of explanation.

You'd never make it as a New York Times journalist ... :-)
All kidding aside, great shot.  By the way, I am still not connecting
you with your new screen name, so accustomed am I to GeeBee.
It's like Johnny Deadman.  I can't think of him as Brownlow.  I
supposed first impressions do last.

In any case,  I enjoy this shot very much.

- - Phong