Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 42 horizon leveled for Ted
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 06:48:27 -0500

I spent the last 5 days on Cape Cod at a Leica Seminar at which Ted and Tina
were the prime presenters as well as Sal DiMarco giving his "Available
Light" talk.  This weeks PAW was criticized by Ted and Tina for the out of
level horizon so here is the corrected version.  I have to say that
projected with Leica projectors you can see every star and every railing on
the balcony.

As always, comments are welcome.

Don
dorysrus@mindspirng.com