Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 44 sdb
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:16:39 -0700

thanks Rei... your comments are interesting,  I know little about the bridge but I was
staying right there, with friends, for a few days safari from Arizona...used the M7 Noct
at f1   and Trix with  auto exposure setting.....so don't know the speed...but was plenty
fast...

note the trucks are now all on the upper layer roadway...Steve