Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 42 horizon leveled for Ted
From: pmjensen <pmjensen@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 02 09:22:57 -0800

>I spent the last 5 days on Cape Cod
>I have to say that projected with Leica projectors you can see every star and
every railing
>on the balcony.
>
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1090453

>Don
>dorysrus@mindspirng.com

I find this shot so evocative and so bittersweet: slightly chilly but
nostalgic at the same time: lying in the grass staring at the stars,
McIntosh apples and cheddar cheese, an extra blanket. Next week cold
winds and rain and the leaves are off the trees, but tonight the sky
glows.
Thanks,
- ---Peter