Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 Auto Exposure For Street Shooting
From: "Frank Farmer"<frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:51:11 -0500

Whoops, I should've read up on my e-mail as a severalness of folks addressed
that question before I did.

Anyway, on a separate note, I just received a call from Leica that my 3E lens
would be returned from the service dept. today (after a couple of weeks in
NJ).  What is the normal turnaround time for warranty service in Northvale?  I
was just wondering what was average because I've heard a number of rants on
the LUG and elsewhere that Leica's customer service is on a down hill train.
That makes me sad but I thought that two of weeks was fine considering they
were within their projected time frame and I received a call from, oddly
enough, a real person who could answer questions and inform me that they were
shipping it back to me this very day.  I'm sure this topic has come up before
- - sorry to rehash it.

Frank