Subject: Re: [Leica] leica tattoos
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:15:28 -0500

Daniel - I applaud you for starting a most interesting and unique
thread - I mean this sincerely.  I am now trying to think not only of
the camera and lens combo but the banner above or below the camera and
what it might say.  Maybe Kyle could help out here.  I'll be back later
after I've pondered this a bit.

ernie nitka