Subject: [Leica] FS Miscellaneous Leica
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:12:30 -0500

I tried to be subtle, but you folks don't seem to understand.
THIS STUFF HAS GOTTA GO !
Prices slashed.  Must I slash my wrist also ?
:-)

[Also some Hasselblad and Nikon F.  If interested, please contact me
off-list.  Thanks]

- - Phong

Leica IIIg                                         $900
         Exc+, CLA by Sherry Krauter a couple of years ago.
         new body cap

Leica LTM 50mm Summicron      $1075
         Chrome, with caps, no box.  this is the current Summicron made for LTM by Leica
         a couple of years ago.  Price includes LTM to M lens adapter.

Leica M
    M6 .72                                          $925
        Exc, black, body cap

    M6 .72                                         $1050
        Mint, chrome, body cap, strap, box

    90mm Elmarit-M                            $700
         Chrome, current version, mint,  with box,
        caps, leather case

    90mm Summicron f2.0                 $650
          Black, version before the AA, mint, with caps

    28mm Elmarit-M                             $700
          Mint, caps, hood, not current version
          I think it's the previous version.

    Leica M flip-out polarizer              $125
         Not  current version,  for 39mm lenses, mint-

    RRS Leica M Arca QR plate        $35
          Excellent

Prices do not include shipping and insurance.
Payment by credit card (Paypal), money order, or
cashier's check preferred.
  .jpg available upon request .
 5 day MBG.
 I am in the Boston area.