Subject: [Leica] holiday snaps
From: John Pakington <johnnie@bbpr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:19:27 -0000

Ian Watts wrote:

'Maybe, but when someone shows you their holiday snaps they are not
submitting pictures for publication. If I told a friend or acquaintance to
only show me "their 5 best", they would most likely think that I was either
a terrible bore or a pretentious twat.'

Ouch well that certainly told me.

If anybody wants me I'll be in the back, building a Pretentious twats and
bores e-mail group.

The small pile of smoking ashes that used to be Johnnie Pakington

Johnnie Pakington,
Camden,
London NW1 7DB
johnnie@bbpr.com