Subject: [Leica] Patience now
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 13:32:36 +1100

G'day all,

as some of you have already seen, the latest links on FOM2 are
broken: well they were never made, as Tim is away and the images are
not yet on the server.

Submissions for year 2 are now over: please hold any year 3 for a
couple of weeks. I am now working on filing and sorting so that we
can put up a viewing board of all this years entries, and so the
judging can commence: probably in 2 weeks or so.

So thank you to everyone involved. The results should be in by
December and we can start year 3

Cheers