Subject: RE: [Leica] Camera Stats
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 12:50:04 -0800

The point is to not expect too much razzle dazzle in Leica products, in
terms of new and better features on a totally new chassis.... read that as
digital, AF, etc.....  You can expect evolutionary changes.  The M7 did
surprise me with its electro-mechanical shutter.  I still wonder as to who
makes that subcomponent, but would be more than a little bit  surprised to
find Lecia did it themselves...
.
I hope we are not the last generation of Leica users to be able to purchase
new products.

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (RE: [Leica] Camera Stats)