Subject: [Leica] One day I'll bite the bullet and do a PAW!
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 19:54:12 -0000

Dear all,

a couple more images for critique/comment....

http://www.leica-gallery.net/mark-pope/image-35023.html was taken in the
Water lily gardens in Le Temple Sur Lot, France.  These gardens house the
French national water lily collection.  Unfortunately, in July, very few
waterlilies were blooming.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/mark-pope/image-35022.html  was taken during a
Sunday market in the village close to the gite we were hiring.  The
gentleman in question owns a small vineyard and produces an excellent range
of wines.  They are certainly good enough for us to buy 60-70 bottles to
keep us going through the winter!

Colour is still quite a departure for me - I'm gradually getting the hang of
my Canon 2400 scanner and photoshop 7...

Criticism/comments (positive and negative) would be appreciated, on or off
list.

Regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK