Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 0.85 finder problems
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 13:25:01 -0700

I purchased Leica's 1.25 magnifier yesterday and plan to test it next
week. I don't know if it will have an impact of the finder flare problem
(that Leica denies the existence of) but I hope it will improve or speed
up  my low light focus capability.

You may want to confirm your rangefinder is aligned correctly.

Regards,

Greg