Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 0.85 finder problems
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 17:06:16 -0700

The good old finder white out which Leica claims does not exist. One of
these days I am going to smack our local Leica rep. It isn't his fault
it's there but that look of shocked surprise on his face when the
subject comes up drives me bananas.

Center your eye carefully and it will disappear. Believe it or not,
after a while it becomes automatic.

John Collier