Subject: Re: [Leica] Reformulated Tri-X?
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:10:03 EST

In a message dated 11/3/02 11:47:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, rolfe@ldp.com
writes:

> Perhaps, but the company did retire all the senior people who knew anything
>  about B&W film, so we'll probably never see a new B&W film out of Kodak
>  even as they milk the existing products for their last nickel.

Rolfe, think how foolish your remark sounds. To me it reads just like:

Ernst Leitz Wetzlar retired all the senior people who knew anything about
designing and manufacturing cameras and lenses so Leica Solms milks existing
products for their last Euro - I was going to say pfennig.

Let's not buy any more Leicas.

Res ipsa loquitur.

Seth             LaK 9

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Reformulated Tri-X?)