Subject: [Leica] Leica image presentation
From: rodgersd@fosterfarms.com
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 14:53:50 -0800

I'm working on a complete remake of my photo website. I want to make it
easier to take down older images and upload new. I also want to begin a PAW.
Ninety percent of the images on my site are Leica images.

Presentation is a real challenge on the web. Anybody have any feedback that
might help?

Haven't had time to be very active on the LUG for some time. I check out all
the linked images and PAWs I can find. Some of the images are really
fantastic.

My home image, "Donald Farmhouse", at www.lightcurves.com was shot with an
M6.

DaveR