Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica image presentation
From: rodgersd@fosterfarms.com
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:37:32 -0800

Tom,

>>I think it is best to keep all image information in a database, then
program
a relatively few pages that grab information out of the database.  <<

Thanks for the kind comments and the informative response. The database
model is certainly efficient. My only concern is presentation. Some images
just seem to do better with different borders and different backgrounds. I
haven't figured out how to customize backgrounds and borders using a DB
approach.

DaveR
www.lightcurves.com

Replies: Reply from "Tom Smart" <tom@sleepytom.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica image presentation)