Subject: [Leica] First submission for review (don't hurt me!) :)
From: Randy Jensen <randy@jamzcheer.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 09:46:34 -0800

I am new to the LUG and this is a great group, so I'm opening up myself for
everyone!  lol

This is a picture I shot at a wedding (I do that freelance).  I use a
Bronica ETRS for color (formal, etc) pictures, but I shoot a lot of black
and white pictures with my Leica.  They're usually the pictures the client
likes best!

anyway, this is one of my favorites.  It's not a good transfer.  I shot a
digital picture of a print and then tried to make it look okay in Photoshop.
It definitely doesn't look as good as the original.
http://www.jamzcheer.com/lug/BrideHug.jpg

This was taken with a Leica R4s with 28-70 Vario-Elmar ROM lens at 28.  Wide
open at about 1/15 sec with Kodak C41 black and white film.

Thanks in advance!
Randy Jensen

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] First submission for review (don't hurt me!) :))