Subject: [Leica] FS
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 12:27:47 -0500

FOR SALE

Leica Digilux 1- Used for three months but looks like new out of the box -
comes with all the
stuff from the box PLUS Leather carrying case, extra Leica battery,49 mm
filter adapter
and 4 x 128 MB SD memeory cards. I've had no problems with this camera - I
just decided
that I need SLR type of digital camera.  Note: I have just discovered that
it's possible to do InfraRed
photography with the Digilux - perhaps this is the ideal camera for this -
one area where RangerFinders win out
over SLR.  Best offer over $900

Leica Pouch - Leather - has a belt loop and is large enough for a CL,
CLE or LTM like a IIIF

LeicaFlex SL with Summicron 50/2

Tele-Elmar 90/2.8 Thin one made in Canada

Elmar 90/4 Chrome

Canon RF with Rapidwinder and 50/1.8 LTM

Leica MR meter -chrome - just refurbished.

Nikon 35/1.4 AI Nikkor with CL-6 case

ALL items sold as is. I have not listed prices as they would be negotiable
anyway so why not
start off with a clean slate ?  Interested parties should view the items on
the web and then contact me off
list to discuss how interested they are and what they think the item is
worth to them.  I do not sell
outside of USA or Canada.

All items are viewable at http://www.ernienitka.com/itemsforsale.html
references are available - I have sold without problems on LUG, ebay ( ID:
enitka@twcny.rr.com )

ernie nitka

enitka@twcny.rr.com