Subject: [Leica] For Sale
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:03:12 -0800

In order to finance the purchase of some additional Leica equipment I have
the following for sale:

Leica M3 camera -  SS - Serial # 9744XX    $895

This is a fine "user" camera. Shows signs of use but is mechanically and
optically perfect.  Purchased less than a year ago from a very reputable
dealer.  It was CLA'd within the past two years.

Leitz Wetzlar 35mm f/2.8 Summaron lens with "eyes" for the M3 - Serial
#21015XX   $495

This lens is in absolutely perfect condition - I would call it near mint.  I
cannot find any signs of use.  The glass is clear with no fog, fungus, or
marks. Focus is smooth.  Eyes are bright and clear, with no marks or
fogging.

I would prefer to sell as a unit and will discount $50 to do that.

Please contact me off-list for details  ( tedbayer@charter.net ).  I will
have photos to e-mail.