Subject: [Leica] HUGE M7 Problem !! Well, not that huge :-)
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 19:39:43 -0500

Hi !
    Just got a new chrome M7 - VERY nice - but there seems to be one minor
problem, and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this before I
contact my dealer and Leica New Jersey.
    After setting it up, I tried to place a Leica grip on the camera base
plate, but for some reason, it "wables", and is loose, even after I screw
the key in as tight as I dare to. The same grip fits all my M6's fine - just
this camera seems to be different.
    I have a motor on it now, but am wondering if this has affected anyone
else. Leica may just have to swap out base plates to fix it.
    Thanks for the help!
    EC

Replies: Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> (Re: [Leica] HUGE M7 Problem !! Well, not that huge :-))