Subject: Re: [Leica] Small lens pouches
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 13:29:42 -0800

On Saturday, Nov 9, 2002, at 10:51 America/Los_Angeles, Lew Schwartz
wrote:

> Can anyone point out a source of small lens pouches? These rf lenses
> are
> much smaller than the current crop of pouches made for AF SLR lenses.

I use leather chamois, the kind you use for drying cars.  Buy big
sheets of the stuff, cut to size, then use rubber band to wrap around
lenses.  Cheap, protects them very well and has the added benefit that
your bag smells great.

M.

- --
Martin Howard