Subject: Re: [Leica] Haven't posted an image in ages...
From: Phil Stiles <stiles@metrocast.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 20:52:14 -0500

bdcolen wrote:
> DAMN!! Phil - You are GOOD...Did you say that because it's square, or
> because of the look? Tri-X - 800 asa - Rollei GX....
> I am really impressed...:-)

Thanks, just a good guess. It is square, the perspective has a waist
level look to it, the tones are medium format smooth, and there's a
little hexagonal highlight in the background that looks just like what I
get with my 3.5F Planar. (Also, I know you shoot TLR, as you had one for
sale a few months ago.)
	Regards,
	Phil Stiles