Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Photoshope stupid H-E-L-P! please
From: Michael Cahill <mcahill@laurelgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:10:04 -0500

On 11/10/02 6:53 PM, "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com> wrote:

> Yeah... and if you're really lucky, you'll be a dork in your own "switch"
> add!

>> OH man, buy a Mac....... Microsoft and Adobe have never learned to play
>> nice.
>> Michael Cahill
>> Mt. Laurel, NJ  08054
>>
>> www.michaelcahill.com
>> mcahill2@comcast.net
>>

>> --

Now, now, now.  I think the dork ratio will be weighted much heavier toward
the Windoze side......sheer numbers alone ;-)

If I told my employees here in the studio that we were switching to Windoze
they'd mutiny.

Regards,

Mike

(a former Windoze user who realized that all serious imaging work had to be
done on a Mac, since he couldn't afford a Silicon Graphics workstation)
Michael Cahill
Mt. Laurel, NJ  08054

www.michaelcahill.com
mcahill2@comcast.net