Subject: RE: [Leica] Progaganda or no?
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:26:34 -0500

Stuart,

> With the income tax coming at least within danger of abolition recently in
> Massachusetts,- something which I'd judged to be shere lunacy

Er, why?  Now that "Not So" Swift is out, there is no more need for funding
for helicopter rides and nannies.

Now, what about the tolls on the Pike that were supposed to be removed when
the debits were paid...in 1987...FOURTEEN years ago?  Taxes - The gift that
keeps on TAKING.

Austin

Replies: Reply from "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com> (Re: [Leica] Progaganda or no?- Massachusetts only)