Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 45: One World government, gay rights, Christians and Guiness lovers
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:59:55 -0400

Nathan:

I think all the shots lost any contact with the speaker.  They seemed to be
shot from the side and the speaker was not looking in your direction or at
anything in the picture.  Hans Pahlen has a picture on his site which is
more like what I would expect from speakers corner.

http://w1.320.telia.com/~u32008343/bildtn1.jpg

BTW, the one world picture has a great B&W look to it.

Regards,

Robert