Subject: RE: [Leica] Last weekends Wedding - 100% Leica
From: "Felix Erazo" <ferazo2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:30:34 -0500

Rob, One Word. (SPECTACULAR) You not only have a great eye & talent, You
also come across as a great person to get along with. Which is a great
asset to have when dealing with potential customers. Did you shoot the
wedding with just the leica or did you use different formats?
Thanks for sharing Rob!

Regards
Felix Erazo
www.thrutheviewfinder.com