Subject: Re: [Leica] Last weekends Wedding - 100% Leica
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:20:07 -0500

Other cameras have "quality" and "history".  Perhaps not Bronica.:)  A
Hasselblad certainly gives me a special feeling when I use it. It has great
ergonomics, optics and a rich negative at the end. But rangefinders
certainly have a special way of use that suits some subjects perfectly.
Leica happens to be the best made one left. More likely it's the Rangefinder
Way. For other subjects it's the SLR way, and you look pretty stupid with a
flock of birds passing over and a stubby little 90mm lens.