Subject: RE: [Leica] Last weekends Wedding - 100% Leica
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:39:49 -0500

All over the US - What kind of car do you want, up to $20K just to show
up and shoot. Certainly 10K is no longer a high-end wedding shoot in
many metro areas - a young woman I work with paid $17K just for the
photography...and the wedding was 2 years ago and she still hasn't made
her final picks for the albums.;-)