Subject: Re: [Leica] Shoot more! - was Lenswork Magazine
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:23:25 -0500

Hi Dante:

Well... Sometimes I can't get to sleep with all the bickering!  Ansel's
always pushing scenics while Dorothea wants me to join the ILWU again
and take pictures of the west coast longshoremen.  Imogene agrees that I
should move back to the SF Bay Area but she is pushing for pictures of
redwood ferns. Gary wants me to be more nervy like him and shoot into
the crowds in downtown Boston, (although he would much rather that I
move to NYC)... and I can't understand Minor at all most of the time.
Yousuf is just so mellow, just like his portratuire.

Ted sends me vibes, (but I don't think that he knows it) about quitting
the software business and getting busy again shooting more pictures.

Jim "dreamin again" Hemenway